Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To my love!

Dear Ice Cream,

Your creamy, chocolate chip, cold, flavorful, goodness makes me fall head over heels for you. Without you in my life, my heart and sweet tooth cries for out for you. On a hot summer day you are always there for me to comfort me. You are there for me when I go to Graters, Dairy Queen, UDF, and any ice cream place! When you have a chocolate chip cookie dough taste, or a black rasberry chip taste you are always delicious no matter what flavor you are. I will always be there for you if you will always be there for me. Forever and for always we will be together!

Your everlasting love,
Katelyn Gulat

1 comment:

  1. Dear Katelyn,
    I know what you did the other night. You ate pizza instead of me. I thought you loved me but I know you are just a lying whore. I never wanted to be with you you are just a liar. I could tell you were cheating on me by the look in your eye. Things used to be different, I used to know you loved me by the spark in your eye, but I no longer get that. I saw you yesterday and made sure of it myself. I saw you eating pizza and my heart broke. I don't understand what I did... am I no longer good enough for you? I hate you, bye.

    Ice Cream.

    ReplyDelete